SynapseConnect, Inc.

Posted: Nov 5, 2016 by

automatic renewal of trial magazines at a high rate

After sending trial subscriptions to several family members, I've received a statement they will be automatically renewed at a very high rate unless I call to cancel. When I called, I had to deal with an automated system which used very tricky wording about whether I really wanted to cancel or renew at a very low rate. I finally decided to go to the Internet as I wasn't entirely sure whether or not I'd given the answers I intended in order to cancel 3 trial subscriptions. Even that wasn't easy, but I not have reference numbers stating the subscriptions are cancelled. This is no way to do business; I feel like I've been scammed & truly believe they've set things up this way to deliberately confuse other subscribers.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Comments

A  19th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I called 1 877 294 1093 at 5:55 (EST.) and actually spoke to a live person, Maria Mora, and, after a really exhausting "discussion " she said she would cancel the 7 magazines they had been sending. So we will see. Hope this helps anyone who has been having same issues. Good luck.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree