Synapse Solutions Inc. / Scam and cheating company!

1 225 High Ridge RoadSalt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (203) 595-8255

Scam alert! Do you get these bonus points to use towards magazines or 'gift' items with your credit card? I have used them in the past but never heard of this company. When you send these 'coupon' order forms in, you have to put your credit card number on them, thus, the company sending the item would already have your number. I did recognize the item they wanted me to pay for but I didn't order it.This company says they sent out the items-Advanced Game Player 2 @ $9.97. I received a bill dated 11-11-2007. They knew what credit card the flyer was sent out with, hmmm, wouldn't they have that number too in order to send it to the person they say ordered it? Things don't make sense, I will be watching my bill for these charges. They said I ordered it back in September... NOT. The address above is the processing center. The number is the toll free customer service number. I did a google search to find a number in Connecticut and that number gave me the number above for customer service. Consumer beware, don't reply to any bill asking for your credit card number so they can bill it. And they even give you an envelope but the bill has no phone number or web address for you to ask questions-I had to find that myself. Do a Google Search for Synapse Solutions, Inc. and go from there. I did call them once I got to the right dept. and they said they removed the billing. I will still be watching!

Va

More Synapse Solutions Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Di
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Had similar experience to that posted here. Received 2 packages of 5 different, mainly electronic, devices (as many of 4 of a kind) late in '07. Called for explanation. Told by the company that I ordered using a form sent with my VISA statement..bank said they do not permit such enclosures. I, of course, had no documentation nor recollection of any such order. Then reported this to VISA and they credited my next statement for the amount charged while they investigated. Shortly thereafter VISA upheld my complaint and refused any payment on this shipment. Have received later billings from Synapse but will not pay...and will not return these (useless) items unless a full explanation and prepaid shipping costs is received. Fat chance of that happening.

10th of Nov, 2008

I have received a statement from this company as well (2008) and do not rrecall ordering anything from this company. I have bee n keeping an eye on my statements from my credit card but I am still unsure. I sent them a payment because I thought maybe this was the company that I ordered my kids birthday gift from. Nothing has come to my door yeat and that was in September of this year. Still waiting and watching. BEWARE!!!

• Sy
      25th of Mar, 2009

Hello,

This makes my company look really bad as it is

www.synapse-solutions.org

and is by far a scam.

• Cu
      31st of Mar, 2010

I received a check for $197.00 from People Magazine to spend on items from Synapse Solutions. I picked the items and made sure not to go over the amount on the check, not to give my credit card information. The letter stated I will receive the items in 6 weeks. After 4 months I received a letter from the company stating the items will be shipped after I provide my credit card information. The letter did not have a phone number to call them. This company is a scam and I also wonder if People Magazine something to do with it because they were the one's who provided the check with that offer.