Swinton Insurance / withholding no claims certificate
I have had 2 very bad experiences with Swinton Insurance, the first being in 2009 they owned up to it being their fault after they didn't take the payment when they said they were going to and then told me I was in arrears and tried to cancel my policy.
Today I received a letter saying I owe £157 when on the 6th Jan of this year I received a letter saying due to me cancelling the policy the debt had been settled and that no further payment was due.
My new insurer are now wanting proof of no claims which Swinton are refusing to release as I allegedly owe them money.
I am furious, and they wonder why people go elsewhere.
More Swinton Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Swinton Insurance - bad service 
- Swinton Insurance - illegal bank withdrawals 
- Swinton Car Insurance - fraud and scam 
- Swinton Insurance - silent calls 
- Swinton Insurance - extra charges for their mistakes 
- Swinton Car Insurance - they owe me bank charges back and have not yet recieved them.
- Swinton Insurance Eltham Branch - continual problems + poor service
- Swinton Insurance - expensive insurance and bad customer service 
- Swinton Car Insurance - overcharging 
- Swinton Car Insurance - watch out