Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / Fraud

I need my digital camcorder I’ve being paying for over a year and half. So far I’ve paid $165.00 now the camera is offer for less than $100.00.

I need this people to let me know when I will receive my camera. They keep on sending me more adds without any follow-up on my purchase, please somebody answer my mail.

The checks I send are written to clearinghouse, they are in 1555 regal row po box 569600, Dallas Tx [protected]

It has been over 18 months that I been sending money and I think is long enough for any mail buy.

Va

Comments

28th of Apr, 2008

I tried to acess my laway account to see if i could get a refund.It states i dont have an account.
    I've paid in about 200.00

• Xa
      15th of Jan, 2010

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on Regal Row in Dallas, Tx are continually increasing my lay-a-way balance. My original amount for the purchase was 69.00. I made my first pymt of $40.00 in Dec, 2009. I made a second $40.00 in late Dec. I rec'd a lay-a-way statement today, 1/9/2010 and my bal is $67.00. At this rate I will never pay for the item. My balance shd read $26.00. After all, the lay-a-way only asks for $10.00 amonth. I am pay quadruple that. Why is my balance increasing and How can I get all my money back?

17th of Jun, 2010

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SENDING MY MOTHER THAT BOGUS CRAP.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, TRYING TO GET MONEY FROM INNOCENT FOLKS.I WISH THE GOV`T WOULD INTERVEN AND STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!