Swappa — Bad condition
Swappa is not strict about the condition of the items that are listed. They don't pay any attention to what people are selling. I bought a mobile phone thinking it was new. But the phone I received was obviously used for months! The seller used photoshop to hide all the scratches and defects. There are honest sellers there that post pictures where you can clearly see signs of use, but I bought my phone from a dishonest seller. Trust me the condition of my phone was worse than described. There is no enforced return policy by Swappa. So I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute. Stay away!
More Swappa Complaints & Reviews
- www.swappa.com - I don't know where my order is. The seller doesn't react
- Swappa - Very unprofessional.
- Swappa - Received phone with damaged screen
- Swappa - Waste of time.
- Swappa - avoid
- Swappa - allowed to sell stolen property
- Swappa - lack of customer service
- Swappa - samsung galaxy s8 plus
- Swappa - shop elsewhere 
- Swappa - I will never use this site again