Swagbucks / answer/surveys
Swagbucks is an awesome way to earn a few extra bucks, but some surveys take 20+ minutes to complete. This is something I don't mind doing, but STAY AWAY from any surveys with the word "Notch" in the URL. I've done at least 7 surveys (20+ min each) and the page "fails" as you complete and submit your final answer in the final classification questions.
Yes, I have turned off/removed firewalls, ad block is disabled and my router was set to allow everything. I contacted their customer support, but they kept saying there is nothing that can be done about it. We all know that the survey answers are saved as you go along, that's how these are structured. So the ones with "notch" in the URL lets you get to the very end, then it fails the website and you cannot get your reward.
More Swagbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Swagbucks.com - Don't waste your time with this website 
- Swagbucks.com - Even if you are having a great experience with the site now, be very wary of what could happen 
- Swagbucks.com - When Dante wrote about the Seven Circles of H%$$ he never envisioned Swagbucks 
- Swagbucks - Swagbucks Cheated 
- Swagbucks - deactivated account
- Swagbucks - customer service
- Swagbucks - Waste of time!
- Swagbucks - discrimination
- Swagbucks - bargain bingo promotion
- Swagbucks - Bad customer service