SVK Disney Books / why am I being charged extra

1 Biloxi, MS, United States Review updated:

So i was online doing a survey for a 1, 000 gift card and it said if i completed this short survey which lead me to buy 4 Disney books for $1.00, and after it lead me to do another survey which lead me another payment for something to buy which i didnt continue... But i did reciece my 4 disney books for my daughter, & i checked my account & it took out a dollar, which was fine.."great deal"... BUT now their is a pending in my account for $22.00 and i do not recall signing up for a subscrition... And i cant afford for that money to be taking out my account. I feel as if i were scamed. If i could reach someone that is responsible i would like to discontinue this now. Someone Please contact me.

Bo
Aug 18, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      19th of Aug, 2018

I would like my money back because i didnt sign up for a subscription. I only did the survey which said 1.00 for the books it didnt say that i was going to Charge 21.46. Thats scamming plus i didnt save my card information so how and why was my money removed i of to find a way to get to this these peoples are so thief.

24th of Oct, 2018

@Tanyalee it happen to me too! i was so mad but just call 1(800)353-3140! and put your account number n your zipcode n wait for a customer service n just let them know you want to cancel that there super nice and so fast!

20th of Aug, 2018

I’ve never did a subscription only agreed to the $1 deal but now after am get charged $21.96 why ? I would like my money back can y’all please explain why am I getting charged still if I didn’t submit a subscription to this Disney books only for the $1.00deal. Can I get some explanation to this. Thk u

• Mo
      8th of Sep, 2018

I did a survey to get a few books for $1.00 and they took my credit card information and signed me up for a subscription unlawfully. It's bogus...I want my money back.

• Ab
      12th of Sep, 2018

I also did a survey for 1.00 books and now I keep getting them and being charged for it. I didn't sign up for this and I would like my money back and stop sending me books!

17th of Sep, 2018

I did a survey with get it free app. In order to get a $1000.00walmart gift card and they told me that the last step was to buy a book from you guys and I didn't get [censored], l only got a subscription that I don't need because last don't have any kids, l need my money back a.s.a.p.

17th of Sep, 2018

I did a survey with (get it free samples) in order to get a free Walmart card and didn't get nothing, like only get this subscription that l, , I don't need .l want my money back

• Me
      1st of Oct, 2018

I want my money back

• Pa
      2nd of Oct, 2018

Y'all are taking money out of my credit card and I am not signed up for y'all will you please return my money y'all have took $18.96 out twice and $19.94 and I want every penny back

• Gi
      5th of Oct, 2018

I don’t remember have been in any subscription but I still cancel my account because I don’t need them or want them and I still got charge $22 for it the just arrived today

• Es
      10th of Oct, 2018

I am also being charged for these and dont want the subscription. How do i cancel this subscription?

24th of Oct, 2018

@Estrella L call 1(800)353-3140 and you going to put the account number and your zipcode and wait for a customer to answer n tell them you want to cancel it its so fast n easy their super nice!

15th of Oct, 2018

They got me to did anyone get there money back in how?

15th of Oct, 2018

They got me to did anyone get there money back in how? This the number to call to cancel no money back I'm cancelling my creditcard anyway 18003533140

• Cr
      24th of Oct, 2018

I'm being charged twice one month and I want all my money back I never signed IP for this...

24th of Oct, 2018

It happened to me to! they would be taking 21.89 out of my bank smh! and finally cancel it all you have to do it Call 1(800)353-3140 and they gunna ask you to put your account number its on the paper you got when they books came and put your zipcode and wait for a customer to answer and tell them that you want to cancel it its super fast and easy! hope this work for you guys!