SuperShuttle / horrible experience
I reserved round trip travel to/from my house and den. I’ve never used airport shuttle services before, and was looking forward to an easy, organized and stress-free ride. Unfortunately, ss turned the first few hours of my vacation and the last few hours of my vacation into a difficult, chaotic and stressful time.
I requested pickup in the window of 3:10-3:25. On the instructions ss reminds the customer they must be ready and waiting at exactly 3:10. At 3:30, no van. At 3:45, no van. We called ss, waited on hold for a while, and they insisted a van would be at our house in “6 minutes.”
At that time, we requested a credit or a discount for their late arrival time. Ss refused. We then asked that at least the $5 tip could be refunded, but ss refused. They did, however, claim that they would reimburse us for the cost of our flight if we missed the flight.
At 4:10, the van arrived. Per the driver, he had just been called/dispatched, and had no idea that we were upset or in a rush to make our flight. We arrived at the airport on time, but only after a white-knuckled, all out, pedal-to-the-metal race to the airport.
More SuperShuttle Complaints & Reviews
- Super Shuttle - services not provided 
- Super Shuttle - scam and lies 
- Super Shuttle - worst call center customer care 
- SuperShuttle - failure to provide services 
- SuperShuttle - scam and cheating
- SuperShuttle - ride from home to lax for flight
- SuperShuttle - super shuttle
- SuperShuttle - wrong info given on pick up location
- Super Shuttle - no confirmation of booking
- SuperShuttle - changing reservation via e-mail