SuperShuttle

Posted:

horrible experience

SuperShuttle
supershuttle.com
I reserved round trip travel to/from my house and den. I’ve never used airport shuttle services before, and was looking forward to an easy, organized and stress-free ride. Unfortunately, ss turned the first few hours of my vacation and the last few hours of my vacation into a difficult, chaotic and stressful time.

I requested pickup in the window of 3:10-3:25. On the instructions ss reminds the customer they must be ready and waiting at exactly 3:10. At 3:30, no van. At 3:45, no van. We called ss, waited on hold for a while, and they insisted a van would be at our house in “6 minutes.”

At that time, we requested a credit or a discount for their late arrival time. Ss refused. We then asked that at least the $5 tip could be refunded, but ss refused. They did, however, claim that they would reimburse us for the cost of our flight if we missed the flight.

At 4:10, the van arrived. Per the driver, he had just been called/dispatched, and had no idea that we were upset or in a rush to make our flight. We arrived at the airport on time, but only after a white-knuckled, all out, pedal-to-the-metal race to the airport.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree