Superpass Real Networks / Unauthorized charges
If you sign up for the 14 trial of Real Player Super Pass, they take your credit card information and you have to cancel the subscription to stop them from charging you a monthly fee. But when you try to cancel the subscription, you find out that you can only do so by calling a phone number. When you call that number, you go through a menu of options and then the call is disconnected. You cannot reach anyone. You cannot cancel the subscription.
I have notified my credit card company, and have changed my account (a significant nuisance), and I will file a complaint with my state consumer protection office.
More Superpass Real Networks Complaints & Reviews
- Real.com Online - credit card charges 
- Real.com / Isvc Internet Gbr - False charges 
- Rn Real.com - taking monthly Fee from my credit card 
- RN Superpass (Real Networks) - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges 
- Real.com Online - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Real Times 206-674-2650 US - unauthorized credit card charges
- Realplayer/Realtimes - Unable to download videos
- Real Times - Realplayer downloader unauthorized credit charges
- Realtimes - The newest version
- Helpreal.com - Fraudulent charge and impossible to reach these people