SuperPages.com / Fraud and scam
I had used Superpages pay per click program for 7 years. The way it works is you set your budget and they're suppose to stay within that budget. After a year or two I got to the point where I had set my budget perfectly to last most of the month if not all. In the past I have had average results (good enough to continue). I had checked my budget around the 15th of August and it was roughly were it should have been, around half. About four days later I had received an e-mail proclaiming my budget was spent. I had immediately contacted them to inquire about click abuse. They inferred it was impossible although they didn't seem to know how to check on it or even provide a report. I then decide to call a few friends who also advertise with them. They all confirmed an uncommonly high click rate, as well, with little or no customer response. I had then called a number of competitors, that are of acquaintance, who also advertise this way. They had reported the same activity. I can't prove any malfeasance on their behalf but I feel that this would happen again. Me and several of my friends have pulled our accounts with Superpages not only because of this suspicious activity but also their apathetic response. If you're a small business owner stay away from this company. You'll save money and time.
More SuperPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- SuperPages.com - Billing termination! 
- SuperPages.com - The Truth About SuperPages.com 
- SuperPages.com - Fake traffic to my website 
- SuperPages.com - Fraudulent company! 
- SUPERPAGES.COM internet advertising - No results from high cost advertising 
- Supermedia, Superpages.com - Poor Service, Limited Value 
- Superpages/idearc media - Free listings 
- SuperPages - Yellow pages 
- SuperPages.com - They Are The Worst!
- SuperPages.com - Horrible advertising company