Supercuts / abuse to my daughter

I went to a SuperCuts out here in Vegas and A employee took my 6 year old daughter back to shampoo her hair. As she walked her back, my daughter asked if she could have a towel for her neck. The employee proceeded to argue with my 6 year old. She told her she could not have one, "Something about suction." I said please. She then looked at my daughter and said, "I'll give you one so I don't have to argue with you!!!" Then she kept yelling at her because she was sliding. After I said something rude to her' she proceeded to turn the water all the way to hot and daughter started to cry out she was einb burnt. I grabbed her and told the employee that I was going to report her. When I did the area supervisor told me that she was taking her employees side. That the employee did nothing wrong and I was wrong for threatening to get her fired. NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO SUPERCUTS!!! THEY HATE KIDS!!!

"DO

Comments

• Am
      22nd of Apr, 2008

You and your spoiled little brat should go somewhere else where they bow down to you like you feel the whole world should.
    And you're right! we CAN'T STAND cutting kids' hair, they act like animals, and you parents just think it's sooo cute when they play on our very expensive chairs and with our equipment.
    GO GET YOUR MULLET CUT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

20th of Aug, 2008

omg whoever this Amy chick was that said that, if you dont like cutting kids hair you are in the wrong business you ignorant ###. You work at a cheap hair salon, which is mainly where people take their kids. If you dont wanna deal with children, then go to an upscale salon, but I'm guessing you cant get hired at an upscale salon because you cant even properly enough for someone to understand you. Your absolute stupidity and ignorance should not astound me but it does...[censored]

• Mo
      15th of Mar, 2011

you should be polite to all customers especially kids . T hey can be trying but with a little patience they ca be your friend too