Sunwing Travel Groupcuba visa cards

We travelled to Cayo Coco Cuba on December 29, 2016 and while in flight we were advised that there was no Visa cards for arrival on board. We were assured that there would be Visa cards available upon arrival at the airport.
When we disembarked at the Jardines del ray airport, they did not have any Visa cards and we had to wait 45 minutes for the Sunwing rep to get Visa cards to us. In the meantime, a HUGE jet arrived, with approximately 150 passengers, who all ended up in line in front of the Sunwing passengers. It took us 2 hours to get through the security to get our luggage and proceed to our bus to go to our resort!
This is NOT acceptable and certainly an unpleasant way to begin our holiday.
We travel 3 times a year and honestly Sunwing is our last choice, and this is why! I feel I am entitled to some sort of compensation for the time wasted in the airport due to Sunwing's failure to have the proper paperwork on board for the passengers when they know the Visa is required to enter Cuba.
I would really appreciate some form of credit towards my next vacation, or I will not ever book with Sunwing again.
Regards