Sunrise Senior Living / Terrible Service
This company is supposed to be an assisted living facility and take care of our elders. It does not do this. They hire lazy care givers that get minimum wage, and only put 2-3 on the staff to cut down on budget, and these people are the ones taking care of our parents.
The buildings are old, dirty, smelly, and falling apart. I thought this was just the way all facilities were until I visited others. I recommend you do the same. Shop around before sttling for Sunrise. They are an awful place to leave a loved one.
Their management has been all over the Internet for securities fraud, bankruptcy, and other things, and this company probably wont survive long.
They have very un-updated buildings are they need to put a lot of money into their homes like the others are doing.
Take my advice, and stay away from Sunrise.
More Sunrise Senior Living Complaints & Reviews
- Sunrise Senior Living - killed mother by neglect 
- Sunrise Senior Living - Innapropriate Management Conduct 
- Sunrise Senior Living - Sunrise Stinks
- Sunrise Senior Living - PayRoll 
- Sunrise Senior Living - Assisted living negligence, refusal to compensate
- Sunrise Senior Living Lincoln Park - Assisted Living
- Sunrise Senior Living - Management and the leads
- Sunrise Senior Living - Changes to care without consent
- Sunrise Senior Living Rocky River - Director in charge rude, unfriendly
- Sunrise Senior Living - Negligence, Refusal to Compensate