Sun International / lottery winning
I did receive email with price money from Sun International, with lottery award winning certificate as well as a Insurance Bond Certificate. Mr Frank Jacobs from the Internation Banking Department of The Hamilton Direct Bank Of London phone me and ask me to complete the attached forms to submit my payment. Also to sent money via Moneygram to the following person: Mrs Lindsay Hargreaves. Adress: 25 Frith Street, Croydon, London, United Kingdom, (this is for Affidavit, Notarization and Stamp Duty.
I want to know if this is for real or only a scam.
Anica Venter's Response, Nov 18, 2017
We have visited sun city and had a great time, however, to exit the resort took more than 2 hours. Having thousands of cars exiting one boom is unacceptable.
Dr A Venter
More Sun International Complaints & Reviews
- Sun International - mvg
- Sun International - a disgrace to the hospitality industry 
- Sun International - gambling 
- Sun International - very annoying and disappointing service
- Suninternational - cheating
- Sun International - used menstrual pad on main gaming floor. windmill casino bloemfontein
- Sun International - soho casino: faulty gambling machine 54506 (automated roulette machine)
- Sun International - refund not received
- Sun International - Sun City (Cascades) - refund not received
- Sun International - security