Sun International / lottery winning

1 South Africa Review updated:

I did receive email with price money from Sun International, with lottery award winning certificate as well as a Insurance Bond Certificate. Mr Frank Jacobs from the Internation Banking Department of The Hamilton Direct Bank Of London phone me and ask me to complete the attached forms to submit my payment. Also to sent money via Moneygram to the following person: Mrs Lindsay Hargreaves. Adress: 25 Frith Street, Croydon, London, United Kingdom, (this is for Affidavit, Notarization and Stamp Duty.
I want to know if this is for real or only a scam.

• Anica Venter's Response, Nov 18, 2017

We have visited sun city and had a great time, however, to exit the resort took more than 2 hours. Having thousands of cars exiting one boom is unacceptable.

Sincerely

Sincerely
    Dr A Venter

• Mi
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Sun International - Creditors Dept.
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
    verisan.co.za

I am invoicing SI for the first time and need to know what details are required on the invoice.
    Companies are different as some require VAT numbers, others registration number etc.
    Been trying to get hold of someone for 20 minutes now.
    No luck!