Sun Communities / rental unit rules
I have submitted another complaint earlier this month.
In that complaint, I outlined that I had received a notice on my door for parking on the street that warned that if I ever parked on the street again, I would have my vehicle towed at my expense.
So... Why are these individuals allowed to park on the street? Truthfully, there are usually more cars on the street than the pictures I've uploaded today. But the cars in these photos ARE ALWAYS on the street. Every single day.
If I can't park on the street, with threat of tow, then these people should not be allowed to park on the street, and should have their cars towed for IGNORING the rules.
More Sun Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Communities - racist and falsely accused 
- Sun Communities Sheffield Estates Michigan - sheffield estates prison or mobile home park? 
- Sun Communities - unprofessional mismanaged company
- Sun Communities - unethical 
- Sun Communities - property violations 
- Sun Communities - excessive amount of water directly behind my house 
- Sun Communities - home in cobus green
- Sun Communities - unannounced, prolonged water shutoffs
- Sun Communities - entertainment service cancelled
- Sun Communities - harassment and unfair treatment