Sun Communities / an extra charge for being married.
My wife and I have lived at Town and Country Village in Lisbon, Maine since October 2016. We are being charged an extra $15.00 a month for having an extra resident. Since when is being a spouse considered an extra resident? We have asked the property manager about this and we have not received a satisfactory answer. She said she sent an e-mail to Corporate Headquarters but she hasn't heard back from them. Please let me know why we are being charged extra.
More Sun Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Communities - racist and falsely accused 
- Sun Communities Sheffield Estates Michigan - sheffield estates prison or mobile home park? 
- Sun Communities - unprofessional mismanaged company
- Sun Communities - property violations 
- Sun Communities - unethical 
- Sun Communities - excessive amount of water directly behind my house 
- Sun Communities - home in cobus green
- Sun Communities - unannounced, prolonged water shutoffs
- Sun Communities - entertainment service cancelled
- Sun Communities - harassment and unfair treatment