Sun Communities

Thu:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Sun CommunitiesPebble creek mobile homes greenwood indiana

Unintentionally paid january $109 to short and payment wasn't returned nor were we notified except through eviction. They kept payment and claim that we owe for that month the full amount. That is stilling even if it was thrown in the trash! Included my name when I am not responsible for that payment because my name isn't on their agreement. I need answers.