Summer Winds Resorts / timeshare

1 5508 E Grandview rdScottsdale, AZ, United States

My wife and I have tried calling several times in regards to canceling our Timeshare with Summer Winds! We are extremely unhappy with the service that we have received and were lied to during our presentation! We were told that we would be able to use the "get away" anytime for $199.00 and $299.00 for any trip within 60 days. This is not the case at all! I would like you to release us from our current contract at once! We are disgusted with your lack there of service and poor quality customer experience. I have sent two letters with no reply. I am willing to go to the MO Senate office and seek alternative actions if I need to but I am trying to be as civil as I can at this point! We do not want to use or work with Summer Winds ever again! We were lied to by our sales Representative multiple times as to how your system works and how we would be able to vacation anywhere we want for $199 or $299 within 60 days. You know and I know that this is not the case. Please let me know when you would like to discuss this further but until then please cancel our agreement as everything that we were promised was a lie!

Re