Suddenlink Communications / terrible "vip" customer service
client # [protected]
I had to change credit card information in November because the City of Tyler had a security breach. I put the new card information on my Suddenlink account for automated payments sometime mid-November. I noticed on 12/8 that the bill had not been paid, so I went online and paid the bill with the new credit card #. After the fact, I noticed that the amount paid was different than the amount owed on the original statement. I realized that I was charged a "late fee" of $10.81. On 12/17/18, I called the "VIP line", explained my story, requested to speak to a supervisor, was told one was not available, but I gave my cell phone # and asked to be called- I never got a call.
I'm upset because I have been a customer for 25 years and have never missed a payment. I was not notified that the charge didn't go through. The other card information was on my account- when the 1st card "didn't work", why was the new card not used? That is not VIP treatment- it's not even good customer service.
desirable resolution: to receive a credit of $10.81
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink Communications - cable/tivo service and extremely difficult customer service