Suddenlink Communications / technician

Flagstaff, AZ, United States

One of your service technicians came to my new neighbors' home yesterday, June 8 @ 3 pm. A young man. He parked your truck on the "No Parking-Fire" zone side of our small, private street. (That's why we can only park on one side. )I told him he needed to move and said he was welcome to park in front of my house and/or in my driveway.

(Our driveways are separated by a low hedge of evergreens where the electric box is located in the middle of a 3' wide strip. )

Your technician literally made NO reply and proceeded to leave his truck where it was, walk across the street and open the connection box. After repeating my request, he continued to silently and belligerently refuse to look at me, let alone reply! Because I had an appointment, I drove out of my garage and repeated my increasing frustration and anger with his behavior.

I called your customer support number [protected]) from my car to relate what had just happened and to express my concern. A young woman answered the phone, refused to let me speak to a supervisor, said I needed to be a Suddenlink customer to get assistance or to call the police!!!

Today: I saw and spoke with my neighbor just a few moments ago and he reiterated having to deal with that same "surly" (his words) young man, too.

Please investigate this matter and get back to me asap. You have hired TWO people who do not serve you well at all!

Carol Lindsay