Suddenlink Communications / service and billing

I canceled Suddenlink June 26..I then returned equipment and they told me I still had service ..I requested again to cancel service..I asked to check and make sure it was canceled..They said it was..I get a bill this morning for 2 months of service..I call and they say it is still in service and to wait 2 more days so it will go into next months billing cycle..What kind of idiots do they hire there ?

Pa
Jul 25, 2018

Comments

• Lo
      14th of Aug, 2018

I cancelled my Suddenlink tv. I wanted to keep my home phone and internet which I have done. Suddenlink kept billing me for 3 cable boxes. I have 1 not 3. Now I will pay for internet and house phone. The representative saw the cables as I laid them on his desk. He never said a word. Then he said I should take them back home and rehook them back up BECAUSE I would have to pay for the rest of the month . WHY? I got the tv cables back to the Suddenlink store on August 12th.. The representative also said Suddenlink had removed the other 2 boxes from my billing. Where do I contact Suddenlink for a refund. Its not the company . The company clearly needs better trained people. They need people who actually tell you what your contract with Suddenlink says. If I cannot afford the TV or if I have hospital coming up, WHY have TV ?