Suddenlink Communications / modem, internet service

1 2120 W. Arlington BLVD.Greenville, NC, United States

I have had $756 hustled out of me by Suddenlink.The issue started 11/2014 where my service would go out almost daily.The webpages would be blank or have error messages, saying your server isn't responding.Fast forward to 1/7/2016, I finally filed a complaint, and this is when Suddenlink's memory same to come back, again.They claim that they wasn't aware of any issues with modem, model# CGN, until my 1/7/2016 complaint was filed.This is a LIE.on 12/19/2015 I had a chat on Suddenlink's website, at this time I was told by the agent that there was a problem with the modem.If the agent knew how come the Supervisor, manager, etc didn't know?The person named Shelby, never identified her full name, number always blocked when she called, STRANGE.No paper trails, which says they are con artists.This Shelby person who works with Suddenlink want to distance herself from this scheme by spelling a $50 credit to my account.I told her on 1/18/2016 that this was a negative.I am pursuing legal charges against Suddenlink for fraud, false advertisement, etc.If you have Hiltron modem, model#CGN, I strongly advise you to get it out of your home.From 11/2014 to the present I have had 4 different modems installed, 3 was possibly the same model.I am getting away from Suddenlink and their ongoing criminal schemes against their customers.Suddenlink you are going to give me back my money😡

Suddenlink Communications