[Resolved] Stylewe / unethical behavior

will not tell me where they are located, United States

I placed several orders with stylewe, but need to return all the dresses because nothing fit and the quality was substandard. Nobody has contacted me on where to return my items and receive a refund. I have contacted the phone number [protected] several times leaving my order numbers and asking for mailing and refund information and received no call back or email information on the address to return my items. This has been frustrating and infuriating and leads me to believe I am being taken advantage of in the worst possible way i.e. they will keep my money and not allow me to return my items at all! Please help.

Kathleen Tyler
[protected]
[protected]@aol.com

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Oct 20, 2018

Pls send us order number so that we can check . If we did send you return label indicated the address, but you cannot find, we are not responsible for it .

If you run into any issues,  please feel free to drop an email to us and we will get back to you ASAP.
    Best regards,