[Resolved] Stylewe / this company offered a discount, buy an item at full price and get the next item at 20% off. but the 20% is not reflected at check out.

Philadelphia, PA, United States

I ordered 3 dresses under your ad of buy one at full price and get the next item 20% off, well at check out there's no 20% off offered. Also there's no way to contact you. When I went back to the shopping cart it was empty. And I'm sure that there will be some reason why I don't get the 20 % off.
Yet again this site is not happening.
This site offers but does not give what it offers.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, May 07, 2017

Dear Jenay.

Sorry that you are not satisfied with us.

Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?

We value your business and we promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

We will offer 20% off for your first order and free shipping for all orders (except final sale items) on the App

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,