StubHub

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 by

Tickets to billy joel

Hello,

I purchased 5 tickets to the Billy Joel concert for the Jan. 11th show for my daughters birthday. When we purchased the tickets, we ordered section 219, row 1, seats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
We received seats 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Which was not a terrible issue. However,
after we got to our seats, about 15 minutes later, a party of four said we were sitting in their seat ( #13). They had a ticket from another ticket seller with the same section/seat.
Two Security supervisors got involved and it was determined that both tickets were legit. This took quite some time and we missed the beginning of the show. And the whole episode really put a damper on the night.
We flipped a coin as to which party had to move. Our party of five had to move to seats that were "open" in a separate section, nowhere near where we wanted to sit and paid for.
I cannot understand how the seller could sell the same seat twice??
The order number on the ticket is 20-30467 NY7, the tickets were purchased on 12/17/17. the order number on the original order is [protected]. I am attaching a copy of the original order (screenshot), a copy of the email to print those tickets (screenshot) and a copy of one of the tickets in the group of 5.
My name is Ed Kaplan. I am expecting a refund. I can be reached by cell phone at [protected] or preferably by email. Jeeco1959@yahoo.com.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment

Comments

N  12th of Jan, 2018 by    +1 Votes
StubHub is a huge scam, I hope that the goddam place burns down, and goes out of business.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree