Stub Hub / Fraudulent Practices/Not able to contact Corp. Office
I was in a ticket auction for Yankee Tickets. The sellers comments on the tickets were: Wow, 2nd row above Yankee Dugout, Best Seats in the House. I won the auction. When I checked on the seats, they were at the top of the stadium. It was too late. I called over 4 times and never received a call back. They protect the seller but not the buyer even though they advertise a FAN PROTECT GUARANTEE against FRAUD!! I tried to get in touch with their Corp. Office but every number you call connects you with Customer Service and they state that they do not know the Corp Office number. I disputed the charge with AMEX but Stub Hub is stating I kept the tickets even though I refused them. Now, FEDEX is involved since the info Stub Hub gave is inaccurate!! It is a mess and I am out over $800.00!!
More Stub Hub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - Canadian Buyers BEWARE 
- StubHub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- StubHub - Tickets to wrong address 
- Stub Hub - Mike Manning 
- StubHub - Honest Seller Got Scammed By Buyer 
- StubHub - beware sellers nightmare!
- StubHub - unauthorized charge
- StubHub - tickets
- StubHub - complaint/disappointed
- StubHub - buying mobile tickets with flash seats