STS VacationsCustomer Commitment

1 Review updated:

Booked vacation to Punta Cana for 2 adults and 2 kids on 2/2/2015 to realize within an hours that my reservation was cancelled by STS Vacations. Called their customer service, the new price was 50% higher. I asked to honor the original price and everyone on the phone suddenly become busy and wanted to call me back but never returned my call. Be aware of the another web site this company is operating http://www.allinclusiveresorts.com/. ### artists.

Zx
Feb 02, 2015

More STS Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Zx
      Feb 02, 2015
    STS Vacations - Customer Commitment
    1413 Madison Park Drive Glen Burnie, MD 21061
    Glen Burnie, MD
    stsvacations.com

They just cancelled my reservation and said I have to pay 50% higher if I still want to keep the reservation. I called customer service and they refused to honor the original price. Suddenly everyone on the phone become busy and wanted to call me back. But never did, even the supervisor. ### artists.

• Je
      Feb 22, 2017

@zx727 STSVacations strives to provide all customers with an exceptional booking experience. Unfortunately the above client made an initial reservation for a hotel where the rate was obviously incorrect and a payment was never made. Once the price was corrected, the client was not happy with the actual price. We attempted to provide her with additional options which she did not accept. If at any time you have questions regarding prices offered on STSVacations.com, please feel free to contact our office directly at [protected].