Strutmasters.com / Strutmasters customer service, or lack thereof - [protected] Lincoln Navigator Deluxe 4-Wheel Air Suspension Conversion Kit (4WD)

1 1803 N Main St Roxboro, NC 27573-4047Roxboro, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: (336) 597-2397

After ordering my kit from Strutmasters back in early March, 2010, I was only to learn that they were "out of stock" on almost everything but the struts. No one bothered to inform me of this when I placed my order. When I didn't receive my parts, I called, only to be informed that they were out of stock and should be in within 2 weeks.
I was told to call back which I did. When I called back, I was told that they were still out of stock and there were a number of orders waiting for the same parts. I was told they would definitely arrive to me by mid April and promised that the representative would look into this and call me back. She never called back. I forgot about it for a couple of months and called back again to find out what was going on. I was transferred from person to person and finally got someone who could look up my order. She told me she would have to "look into it" and said she'd call me back. Being wise to this, I said that was what the last person promised and she never called back. This person PROMISED she'd call back within 30 minutes. I never heard from her. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and like clockwork, received a call from Strutmasters the next day. (File a complaint if you want them to ACTUALLY call you back!!). Now they say they shipped me the parts. Not true. I explained that their own people said there were multiple orders waiting on these parts and that she needed to go back in their system to look it up. She said it was unfortunate, but no one there had documented my account the multiple times I had called previously and they had no record of my calls. Get everyone's first and last name if you must deal with them!! They actually had the nerve to get testy on the phone with me to boot. TERRIBLE customer service.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Mar, 2011

I've had a not good experience with them either. Not a fan of Suncore's by any means.