Strong Current Enterprises / tv frog

1 unknown, United Kingdom Review updated:

The company goes under many different aliases. They do not answer phones nor respond to emails for cancellations.
They sent 3, not 1 TV frog unit resulting in $55 x 3 total charge of 184.46

I cancelled the order by email the very same day. The company refused to acknowledge the email sent to [protected]@freeseetv.com.
the TV frog vendor is noted on the website as being in the UK but phone calls were not returned from there attempting to "provide [protected]" for the product(s) to be shipped.
The initial charge for ONE unit was $55.xx that they acknowledged but charged for 3 units of the product to result in a credit card charge of $184.46
Your shipment of the product(s) via USPS in an unidentified package NOT FROM POWERCONTACT.BIZ .
Of course, they are well aware of opening such a package would cause me to ship the already cancelled order back to the UK or the Nederlands? is ridiculous. This would be an incredibly expensive operation to agree to keep the unit at 30% of the original charge. Even if I attempted to send it back to indicated place, how will I know they have received it?
I asked that they send me a return authorization label for proper credit has not been acknowledged.
They did NOT send me a return authorization label. I have been waiting for almost 3 months. No answer.

Tv
Aug 27, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I orderd, Livewave Antenna and one Amplifier Antenna Don't get Satellite Channels or Regular Stations, I'am not happy with my Purchase and company goes under different Aliases they are from United Kingdom, Scam Don't Order it