StrawberryNET.com / Fraud
Strawberrynet.com fraudulent charges. Today I logged onto my bank account online and found out that I was charged for something through my verified PayPal account. I did not recognize the charges, called my bank and disputed the transaction. Further investigation into my PayPal account history showed unauthorized charges from a payee Strawberrynet.com. I have to say that I have never previously heard of such company or never even thought of buying fragrances (the products they sell) online.
Transaction was immediately disputed with PayPal and reaffirmed that it was cancelled that I would not be charged for said transaction. What the PayPal rep advised is that I change my account password and security questions and that an investigation will take place and I will be notified as to the outcome.
Dealing with PayPal is great and having a verified account is convenient for some purposes, however, it is just as easy to get your e-mail and your password and charge fraudulent transactions on your PayPal account. It is just as easy to pull money from a verified bank account to cover the cost of the fraudulent transaction.
More StrawberryNET.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.strawberrynet.com - Faulty Product / Out of Date 
- StrawberryNET.com - They send wrong item and expect customer to pay postage for its return 
- StrawberryNET.com - Customs Charge 
- StrawberryNET.com - Fake perfume
- Strawberry net - No refund after they stuffed up
- StrawberryNET.com - overpaid for items and never received
- StrawberryNET.com - dont use for orders to south africa
- StrawberryNET.com - warning about unsatisfactory business services, or possible fraudulent transactions
- StrawberryNET.com - customer service - inadequate. company to confirm order# 1830119744
- StrawberryNET - nars satin lip pencils