Straight Talk / refill card

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a straight talk phone and an unlimited card from their website. When I received the phone, I went to their website to activate the card and it gave me an error. I called customer service and she tells me that the pin I gave them was already used. I asked them how this could be since I just received the phone and the card just a few minutes ago. She did find a way to activate my phone. Three weeks later, I bought another unlimited card to add to my reserve. I called Straight Talk to make sure it was added to my account and later checked the website and saw that I did have a card in reserve. When my month ended, they deactivated my phone anyway. I spoke to 3 different people on 3 different days until my phone was activated. They kept saying the phone had to be programmed, my phone number had to be associated with the account, and this could take up to 24 hours. It did not take this long when I first activated the phone.

Comments

• 8l
      28th of May, 2011

decent phones and minute costs. Lousy customer service when you need it. The trick is to never need customer service.

• 8l
      28th of May, 2011

Decent phones, and minute plans. Lousy customer service. Really the worse. The trick is to never need their customer service.