Straight Talk / telephone problems

1 OR, United States Review updated:

They overcharged me, then when the phone came it didn't work. I lost my original number. It was one nightmare after another. Then through one of the Straight Talk operators, I obtained a telephone number that changed everything.
His name is Kevin
His number is [protected] Ext. #3151
I called four times total. The first time he told me he was very sorry but he couldn't do anything. I kept complaining. (He's the supervisor). Finally he reimbursed me, sent me a new phone and got my old number back!
YOU HAVE TO BE TENACIOUS! Each time I called I left long messages explaining in detail what had happened. I just kept calling until he took an interest in my case. I was NOT rude, but I didn't give up either. (He knew I was going to keep calling.) He's an American working out of the corporate office in Florida and he has a lot of pull. He was very nice and polite on the phone. The last time I called, I threatened to contact the Attorney General and Consumer Affairs, and I think that's what did the trick, but who knows? All I can say is this is the guy that can turn your luck around, but you have to be ready to do battle.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Comments

• Al
      27th of Sep, 2010

Hi my name is Alisha Smith and I am trying to apply unemployment benefits online and I need a pin number to proceed with the application. All I'm receiving as a message on my phone is, "PREMIUM MESSAGING TO THIS MOBILE PHONE NUMBER HAS BEEN BLOCKED". How can I get rid of this problem??? My mobile number is: (804) 305-2240.

• Al
      27th of Sep, 2010

HI MY NAME IS ALISHA SMITH AND I AM TRYING TO APPLY FOR UMEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS ON-LINE AND I NEED A PIN NUMBER IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH THE APPLICATION. ALL I'M RECEIVING AS A TEXT MESSAGE ON MY PHONE IS, "PREMIUM MESSAGING TO THIS PHONE NUMBER HAS BEEN BLOCKED." HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM? MY MOBILE NUMBER IS: (804) 305-2240