Straight Talk / telephone problems
They overcharged me, then when the phone came it didn't work. I lost my original number. It was one nightmare after another. Then through one of the Straight Talk operators, I obtained a telephone number that changed everything.
His name is Kevin
His number is [protected] Ext. #3151
I called four times total. The first time he told me he was very sorry but he couldn't do anything. I kept complaining. (He's the supervisor). Finally he reimbursed me, sent me a new phone and got my old number back!
YOU HAVE TO BE TENACIOUS! Each time I called I left long messages explaining in detail what had happened. I just kept calling until he took an interest in my case. I was NOT rude, but I didn't give up either. (He knew I was going to keep calling.) He's an American working out of the corporate office in Florida and he has a lot of pull. He was very nice and polite on the phone. The last time I called, I threatened to contact the Attorney General and Consumer Affairs, and I think that's what did the trick, but who knows? All I can say is this is the guy that can turn your luck around, but you have to be ready to do battle.
More Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight talk wireless - phone service refill
- Straight talk wireless - straight talk data 
- Straight talk wireless - phone
- Straight talk wireless - last product I will buy from you
- Straight talk wireless - canceled order and still charges account