Steve Zarelli / cyber stalker

2 Lawmar Lane, BALLISTON, United States Review updated:
Phone: (518) 399-8174

Zipper68 also known as Steve Zarelli Ethics Chair for The Universal autograph Collectors Club needs to mind his own business. Steve Zarelli tracked down my contact information and he sent me unwelcome emails waring me that the Apollo 11 group signed photograph that i bought on eBay for $ 9.99 = $ 5.05 Shipping is an autopen. Like DUH ! I knew it was autopen when I bought it but Steve Zarelli is prepared to do battle with the person that sold me the photograph. What I buy on eBay is my own business. I am happy with this photograph. I know a machine signed the crew's signatures and I am fine with it. Steve Zarelli has a nose problem. He is like a GD Traffic cop. Steve Zarelli can go screw. MYOB !

Steve Zarelli

Sh
Jan 17, 2015

Comments

17th of Jan, 2015

Steve's biggest flaw is sticking his neck out without checking the facts

• Fa
      19th of Jan, 2015
    Best Best Advice

You are correct in what you say What you buy online is certainly your own business . It sounds to me as though this Zarelli wants to be your hero or he has a big ego or both. You knew the photograph was signed by a machine that imitates the handwriting of those astronauts and the price was reasonable. If Zarelli is harassing the person that sold it to you then they might think you are behind it. You need to contact your seller and also contact eBay and state that you do not know this Zarelli person and that he is out of line. Ebay calls this auction interference

• Gm
      19th of Jan, 2015

Kind of snobbish to pick on someone for buying an "Autopen" example. The exports have their noses high in the air these days. You bought a very nice piece and ignore the idiots .

• Dr
      7th of Feb, 2015

Why not stalk someone who buys a FORD because you think they should have bought a LEXUS ? Kind of stupid. I did a Google search on Steven Zarelli and he appears to be obsessed with astronauts and seems, to me, to consider himself on the same level as the astronauts and his "Astronaut Role" is being a "Space Handwriting Expert" which gets him the same level of attention as the astronauts. My Humble opinion as stated is based upon the complaints that I read.

• Al
      8th of Feb, 2015

I am somehow reminded of the busy bodies at the check out lane at the grocery store that will critique the items in your shopping cart, like it was any of their business.

• Kh
      20th of Feb, 2018

I trust PSA over Zarelli. His evaluations are worthless

• Ai
      4th of Mar, 2018

While Steve Zarelli was reading comic books, eating potato chips and drinking his soda pop ...I was in an SU-24 and I went to places that would make zarelli P his panties !