Ster-Kinekor / the disgusting and unprofessional staff members

1 Southgate Mall, South Africa

Good day,
My friends and I decided to watch a movie at south gate mall on the 19th November 2016.
We were sent from pillar to post just to buy the tickets, when we queued on the line to buy the movie and refreshments tickets.
We purchased a large tub of popcorn.
When I was sprinkling the various popcorn salts I noticed that they had no cream and chives salt. I throw a tantrum on top of my voice then asked where was the chives salt. All I got was dirty looks and attitude from the cleaning lady. She then directed me to the "manager".
When I approached the refreshments counter there were a few females standing there *WITHOUT THEIR NAME TAGS*. When I asked why they had no chives salt, the manager said it was the supplier problem. But a few seconds before that a man that also works there said if it's not on the table it means it's finished.
When I spoke to the so called manager she informed me that she could gladly refund me for the popcorn and the movie ticket if I am unhappy about them not having the chives salt*with attitude and dirty looks*
When I walked away they made remarks and laughed. I walked back and told them that they providing a service which we pay for and they should have all the necessary refreshments and requirements when they know people are coming to watch movies.
Please educate your staff about customer service skills. I might have thrown a tantrum, they need to be taught how to address unsatisfied customers.
It is unacceptable that as black people we always have to receive mediocre services when we are paying customers.
Please address this issue with the entire staff that was on duty on the evening of the 19th of November 2016.
And I expect to receive feedback in a timely manner.

Th