Ster-Kinekor / personal injury in sandton city cinema
I went to watch The Foreigner starting at 20h30 on the 28th of December 2017, Cinema 4. When I got in it 20h25 it was pitch black at the theatre and screen off. I manoeuvred my way to my sit in that darkness and sat to watch the movie. When it got finished, I stood up up to leave only to be scraped my flesh off on my right foot by some aluminium metal that was on the step. The blood was everywhere and my shoe was ripped apart. I had to go to be taken by ambulance to the hospital 1 hour later and got stitched. I can not walk and had to buy crutches in order to walk.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - plastic straws
- Ster-Kinekor - age restrictions on marvel movies
- Ster-Kinekor - false advertising
- Ster-Kinekor - "two tails"
- Ster-Kinekor - no movies for under 16's