Ster-Kinekor / card cannot be activated

Midrand, South Africa

To whom this may concern, I am writing about an experience at Ster Kinekor Mall of Africa. I had lost my card so I called the call centre befor going to Mall of Africa to check why my card was not working & they say said I will have to go to a branch closer to my home was MOA, the lady I spoke to assured me that when I get the someone at the branch will definately be able to assist me so I got there, asked for a replacement card & they said they will not be able to issue me with one & get it activated at the same time because the people thats in charge knocks off at 4pm so I agreed, i then said that i rather have two new cards, they did assist me with new cards but what is the point when I am unable to use it at the very same time? I have lost out on points for my 2 movie tickets purchased as well as the 50% discount per ticket on the Tuesday half price special... This is very unprofessional of Ster Kinekor being one of the largest cinema's. I am deeply dissatisfied with the fact that I could not retrieve my lost cards & also had to pay the price of a full ticket when I could have gotten a 50% discount on each ticket...

Ta