Ster-Kinekor / bad picture quality prestige cinema cresta center
On Friday night 4 November 2016 I booked two prestige cinema seats at Cresta. We went to see the Dr Strange movie and the cost came out to R265. What a waste of money you expect to get great service and enjoy a night out, but the picture quality of the movie was so bad you couldn't even see the faces of the characters. i complained that i'm spending so much money even my TV at home would have given better image quality and was told by the manager that night that it was the movies fault. Utter rubbish as the trailers were just as dark. There was no brightness on this movie and the projector looked as if the movie was on the dimmest mode. I was very disappointed and will NEVER go to Cresta cinemas ever again. Don't waste your money people its not worth it.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - the patrons at the movie were disturbingly irritating and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - no assistance with ticket refund
- Ster-Kinekor - movie quality and service
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - incorrect advertising...
- Ster-Kinekor - plastic straws