Stc Sawa / deduction balance

1 RabighSaudi Arabia Review updated:
Phone: 0535079637

i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is [protected].i m daily receiving from 80232 SMS and for every SMS sr.2 is deducted from my balance.i m very much fedup of this SMS.i just want to unsubscribe this SMS service...

Comments

• Ku
      18th of Sep, 2011

Dear sir,

I' m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0551784301. i m daily receiving several sms in Arabic and for every 10 days deducting from my balance an amount SR 5 . I' m very much fedup of this SMS and deducting the money from my mobile A/C. I just want to unsubscribe this service...

Thanking you..

Best Regards,

Kurien KM

• Im
      8th of Oct, 2011

Please block these messages receiving to my cell. Receiving from 802601

23rd of Oct, 2011

i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0506939680.i m daily receiving from 802601 SMS and for every SMS sr.5 is deducted from my balance.i m very much fedup of this SMS.i just want to unsubscribe this SMS service...

24th of Oct, 2011
    Saudi Telecom
    stc.com.sa

there was an advertisement in Arab News on the first page (22/10/2011)saying all SMS will be free from 11.00pm to 9.00Am to subscribe send an SMS by writing 8005 and send it to 902 when I subscribe I was surpise to see that it cost my 12 Saudi Riyals which was not mentioned anywere in the advertisement. stop fooling us and retured back my 12 saudi riyals to my mobile no 0508664853. if there is any charge mentioned it clearly dont fool us if we really need it we will subscribe the same so deactive the service and return back the charges you have taken 12.00 saudi riyals Thanks Jameelur Rahman

• Mo
      12th of Dec, 2011

please block these messages receiving to my cell.Receiving from 802601

• Ra
      25th of Jan, 2012

please block these massages receiving tomy cell Receiving form 802601/ 802600 my cell no 00966551428765

• Mf
      29th of Feb, 2012
    Mobile service
    aljawal.sa.com

Sir

i would ike to request you my mobile number is0559271462deduction money of sevanteen riyals for services address805218: http://mobi.skill2thrill.com/index.cfm?cpID=MIX27

please i want to cancal this services as son as possible

• Wa
      9th of Mar, 2012

please block this message receiving to my mobile receiving from 802600. My mobile Number is +966557792363.

• Kh
      20th of Mar, 2012

i want to cancel my subscription Ase soon Ase pleAse, my cell phone no. 050551834518 .

• Al
      4th of Apr, 2012

please block this message receiving to my mobile receiving from 802600. My mobile Number is 0532457318

• Al
      4th of Apr, 2012

Dear sir,

I' m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0532457318. i m daily receiving several sms in Arabic and for every 7 days deducting from my balance an amount SR 5 . I' m very much fedup of this SMS and deducting the money from my mobile A/C. I just want to unsubscribe this service...

Thanking you..

Best Regards

• Sh
      11th of Apr, 2012

dear sir, i am a sawa service user my cell NO 0505257527 is blocked tor more than two weeks NO OUT GOING CALLS, so i went to office on malik fahad ring road met customer service Representative he checked the computer and said its OK and sent me but the problem was still there i came once again he said you recharge your mobile to SR 100 which i did the account was recharged, just after two minute once again the mobile service was BARED, i came the third day and met the supervisor and he toOK the details and said it will be Ok in 24 hours BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENED I WANT TO KNOW AS WHAT IS HAPPENING MY BALANCE RECHARGED IS ALSO DISAPPEARED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ITS URGENT
    MOBILE NO 0505257527 AND ITS IN MY NAME THANK YOU

• Sh
      11th of Apr, 2012

please see to this problem cited above shabir

• Ej
      24th of Apr, 2012

when i recharge card after few mints balance is finshh

• Ri
      21st of Jul, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I am loosing SR 5 every week from my sawa account. I am getting a notification message like " Last call cost SR5". could you please unsubscribe from this service... mob no. 0530235722

• Zh
      21st of Jul, 2012
    SKILL2THRILL.COM

DEAR.SIR, MAM. I'm receiving this SMS FROM this site http//.ar.ksa.skill2thrill.com/ outomatically deducted my balance STC SAWA pleas help how to remove this problem from my mobile and stc sawa number.0508709352...get from away to my number.thank you

• Ay
      9th of Sep, 2012

My mobile no. is 0531645786 and every week Rs. 12/- is being deducted from my balance from STC. Please unsubcribe / deactive all the services with immediate effect. Ayub Khan

• Pa
      25th of Apr, 2013

Dear sawa

I am receiving messages from some of your services and i don't remember subscribing on them and once in a while its deducting my balance, please kindly unsubscribe my account from any services that causing my balance to deduct, my number is 0531372394.. your help is very much appreciated. thank you!

• Kr
      23rd of May, 2013
    Saudi Arabia

To deactivate all the services in Sawa just type 9922 and send in to 902, just deactivate everything, that's what i did with mine, hopefully it works. Sawa is really disappointing.

• Na
      10th of Jun, 2013

This is my number 0536569761 . I m reacharge every week 10 riyals but every time cut 04 riyal whats problem my sim plz check