STCinternet is very slow

In Olaya the STC internet connection is really slow. I asked then to change the cabina. Since it is very old. They said they cannot do that. Please increase the speed of our internet.

Comments

• Ta
      Nov 06, 2012

our inter net is not workng properly and telephone line is also not working

• Mo
      Mar 11, 2013

My Internet is not working properly last1 months and long time co-ordinating with technician but no result coming, people are not giving proper resolution about my service, and although there a dispute in my bill, so 100s of compalins i have registered to phone officer but no still i have a same problem,
    [protected] / [protected]
    ************************************Horrible Service of STC*****************************************************

• Ab
      Feb 17, 2015

I'm living in Al safi dairy since 2 and half years when I bought 4g router first it's speed was pretty good but now it's extremely slow I can't even open YouTube in this days I think it's cause of maximum routers so please do something stc we are hoping to improve your 4g router net service in our area.

• Ra
      Feb 07, 2016

My internet not working properly

• Ra
      Feb 14, 2016

My internet not working properly please clear my problom

• Al
      Feb 15, 2016

I've got 14 mbps for last month, was working properly, this week is same, nothing change but the ping is over 70, and turning off all the time.
    They try only get money, and doesn't care about costumers, why cant they provide such a oil country even in capital with a decent internet such as Fiber optical.

Horrible STC.

• Ms
      Feb 25, 2016

STC 4G is not working properly since a month.

• Ad
      Mar 28, 2016

I bought the stc 4g myfi but it's really really slow like 0.20 MBps and I live in azizeyah, jeddah where there should be good Internet speed. I don't know if STC is cheating us or not but this problem has to be solved as we also pay huge amount of money for it.

• Wa
      May 29, 2016
    Best Best Advice

I live in al-safa3, Jeddah area and the internet speed is soo slow.
    these people likke to take ur money n give u a ### service.
    even after numerous complaints, the problem still exists.
    waste of time

• Pa
      Jun 11, 2016

My internet not working properly please fix my issue

• Kh
      Jun 13, 2016

I have been using stc for a long time and every single morning the connection is 0.30kbs and at night it goes to 30mgps which is unbelievable. I have contacted the government and also stc yet none has done anything to improve my situation.

Jul 09, 2016

I'm leaving near exit 7 in Riyadh. I purchased 4G unlimited plan for three months . The speed is very low as it shows around 150kb/s .

Nov 09, 2016

I live in sharbatly compound, Jeddah, where we SHOULD have a high speed connection... And we used to, until last month where it became the slowest internet in the world (I got the 4g myfi). I don't know if STC's robbing us but i'm going to mobily.

• Ta
      Feb 14, 2017

STC
    STC Contacts & Information
    Posted: Feb 14, 2017 by M.Tariq
    Receiving low connection speeds for the package I'm paying for.
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Najran, Saudi Arabia
    stc.com.sa
    I got this 12 months unlimited package from STC which is SR 160/ month and it says i would get internet speeds upto 150 Mb/s but what i am receiving throughout the whole day im getting on speeds less than 1 Mb/s and during the night from 12AM uptil 2AM im receiving speeds upto 20 Mb/s... So I tried contacting the customer support 2-3 times but no development in the speed. So im not satisfied with my connection speed and would like to have a Technician visit to come and check what would be the problem regarding the speed issue.. Hope that STC looks into my complaint and gives a better response...

• Is
      Apr 19, 2017

With due rspect ! Sir my internet connection is very slow i will compant many more to STC offiec buy thay will not doied
    Please sir help me My Landline number is [protected]

• Is
      Apr 19, 2017

@Ismail Khan1 My currnt feber bunddle is 20 mbps i need more fast 50 mbps of 250 riyal montly bill

• Ni
      Nov 02, 2017

My stc quicknet 4G internet connection are more than 3 months very slow connection and I already call and live chat also on my stc apps on my phone about my problem. I'm paying my internet service very month but still my internet connection are very very slow, I already gave my information and problems to stc online representative(live chat) to report what I experience . But until now November 2, 2017 no response or action about my complaint. So pls STC pls do your job and take note still very slow connection here at Abuhadria jubail city camp area. Thank you