[Resolved] Stateregistration.org / fake charges and it too difficult to stop them

Jul 25, 2015
Don’t deal with the website www.stateregistration.org. Their services are terrible scam and rip off. After you gave them your personal information and provide your card info, they start to charge you for nothing. I made such mistake and tried to cancel everything, but it was almost impossible. I only wanted to share my view and warn other people. Because it is so difficult to stop these charges.

Resolution statement

StateRegistration.org customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

A  2nd of Sep, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Do not use the website www.stateregistration.org! I was up on the official state website to renew my vehicle registration and somehow got diverted to this site. They did not give me a receipt showing charges, so I had no way of knowing they were inflating the cost of my registration until I saw the charge on my credit card. When I complained, they did send a receipt. The charges didn't match the county charges, these were inflated and then they added a large processing fee. Next time I'll buy a stamp.
The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.
A  10th of Aug, 2016 by
I agree. Stateregistration.org is a scam, do yourself a favor and go to the official DMV website. On August 8, 2016 i made the mistake of placing an "order" with them to renew my registration. There was an additional charge of $15.00 that was explained on the website. However, they deducted the entire payment of $54.00 instantly and never performed any task. They took my money and did NOT renew my registration! They also did not email me a receipt like they specifically stated they would. I sent a message on their website demanding a refund and have not heard back - I assume my money has been stolen. I believe that the content of their website constitutes False Advertising at best but could be looking at more serious legal actions against them. Do Not Use This Site!
A  2nd of Nov, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I thought I had gone to the BMV registration to renew my vehicle. I was fooled by their site. Later when I found out from my husband that I'm not eligible to renew online because I require e-check I realized this was a scam. I tried asking for them to refund the money and they said it was being processed and there was nothing that could be done. I had to call the bank and cancel the card. DO NOT USE THEM.

Also as another poster noticed they do not post a phone number to call. That is because they are in Queensland Australia. YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE other than to cancel your card/do chargebacks.

Here is some info if others want to do some digging. Their domain info is listed to this company:

Admin Name: Domain Admin
Admin Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16
Admin Street: Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street: to contact the domain owner/operator
Admin City: Nobby Beach