State Farm Insurance / not paying a claim
MY SON BOUGHT A RENTERS POLICY.
MY SONS HOME WAS BROKED IN TO.
HE CALLED THE POLICE AND FILED A CLAIM.
HERE IS WHAT STATE FARM INSURANCE TOLD HIM.
HE NEEDED RECIEPTS FOR ALL ITEMS EVEN THE ONES THAT WERE GIFTS!
ALL ITEMS WOULD BE DEPRECIATED AFTER THEY ARE OVER 3MO. OLD!
THEN ANY ITEM WITHOUT A RECIEPT "GIFT OR NOT" WOULD BE PLACED IN AN "open" STATUS. THATS INSURANCE SPEEK FOR PAY NOTHING!!!
HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT?
FIRST YOU PAY YOUR POLICY. IN FULL! THEN IF YOU HAVE A LOSS
START WITH $1, 000 DEDUCTABLE!
THEN YOU MUST HAVE RECIEPTS FOR EVERYTHING!
THEN STATE FARM INSURANCE GETS TO DEPRECIATE 90+ DAY OLD ITEMS.
THEN PAY NOTHING WITH OUT RECIEPTS! EVEN GIFTS FROM GRANDMOTHER
AGAIN HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT ? I KNOW "ON A TALL PILE OF MY POLICY PAYMENTS.
More State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - renters insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- StateFarm Insurance - denied my claim 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Company - customer service & policy
- State Farm Homeowners Insurance - Abandonment 
- State Farm - Callous & uncaring 
- Jeanie Coor State Farm Agency - violation of texas labor code