Star Vacation Club / FRAUD, SCAM

1 GALLERIA MALLATLANTA, United States Review updated:

THE COMPANY BETTER KNOW AS STR VACATION CLUB IS NOT WHAT THEY PORTRAY TO BE. I WORKED WITH THE COMPANY AND WAS SO EXCITED AT FIRST, THAT I BOUGHT A PACKAGE. DUMB MISTAKE. SCAM, FRAUD, RUN AND HIDE AND FROM THIS MASTER MANIPULATION OF A FRAUD. HOW DARE YOU PUT US IN THIS SITUATION AND REALLY HAVE US LIE AND TELL MORE AND MORE LIES. LETS PROSECUTE THE COMPANY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IT IS A PROGRAM I JUST SAW ON THE TV. CALLED AMERICAN GREED SCAM IN AMERICA. WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO PUT THIS ON THE STATION. I AM GOING TO DO WHAT EVER I HAVE TO DO TO PUT AN END TO THE FRAUD. I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS. ANYONE READS THIS YOU CAN CALL ME AT [protected] ANYTIME UNTIL 10PM EST.
WE NEED TO STOP THIS PLEASE

Comments

4th of Apr, 2008

i spoke with them. just ended my call and i decide to Google. its a scam.be aware!!

• Na
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I did this too, and followed all the instructions for the gas card and now they are telling me i did not include a self-addressed stamped envelope, which i did, and my gas card is null and void. i want to file a better business bureau complaint against them and take them to small claims court, but i only have a po box number for them in Geneve Illinois, called Incentive Marketing Group. Do you have any phone numbers that i can have where i can get ahold of them, or get ahold of star vacations? any info you have will be very much appreciated. i am sooooo mad

• Mg
      15th of Nov, 2008

My sister has a mental problem and went to this on her own, they got $6, 000 out of her before I could do anything.

Now they are no were to be found.

I think a class action suite would work wonders and save others.

• Gw
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I totally agree - they got us in Vegas - $3000 we booked three "cruise deals" another $2600... so far - the runaround... they never have the crrise available that is asked for - yet - it is available directly from the creuise line . the last straw was when the Promotions Department, MARY, said she could get the cruise we wanted and the date. It also required an addition $2-300 per couple... We booked ourselves for less than we had paid for the Promotional Package...

Class action suit sounds good to me...

• Pi
      19th of Feb, 2012

They sent us the most conflicting Email I've ever seen. We are not members, I don't think, but own
    Timeshare which, apparently is associated with Star Vacations, which we didn't know. We're pursuing legal action.

• Pi
      19th of Feb, 2012

We received the most contradictory Email from this outfit I've ever seen. Apparently, they'
    re associated with other Timeshares, which we did not know. Fortunately, we are not members, but can't figure why they're commenting on something we own.