Star Search Casting / Fraud and scam

1 no addressVentura, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 555-555-5555

This on line casting site in business for years, has finally been exposed for defrauding it's clients. Before YOU pay them, you may wish to read the following links and then, you decide!

/URL removed/?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=star+search+casting

Ka

More Star Search Casting Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      4th of Jul, 2009

I strongly disagree as a bronze member of starsearchcasting i believe that star search casting has changed my life! I am now a confident individual who has been contacted by 4 casting directors and agencies in the past 2 months. Although as a bronze member you do not have to pay for your exposure and membership I have been very successful on this website. My opinion of this complaint is that you have probabally never visited the starsearchcasting website and you don't know what they are really about. I love starsearchcasting and I am only 14 years old! If you have heard of starsearchcasting before you would know that as a bronze member you get little exposure but do not have to pay a cent! You would also know that if you are willing to pay to be a gold or platinam member that you have thirty days to decide if it is worth it or not and starsearchcasting will FULLY garentee you the money you have payed! Please keep in mind that I am only 14 and I know this! So shouldn't an adult who is wiser know this. Next time you think a website is a fraud please read because you maybe only hearing the opinions of the competetors of that website!
    Please contact me if you have any questions!
    - Colleen B.