Staples / charged color copy price for black and white copies
Image going into a Staples office store to make some black and white copies that are generally cheaper than most copier stores and finding out you're being charged for colored copies. At a rate of $0.49 cents per copy vs $0.09 for a black and white copy, it's insane if the copy is in black and white to be charged for a colored copy. We had walked up to the self service area and there was no sign anywhere ( we checked) about being charged no matter what color you copied in. But the women at the desk inform it didn't matter, the copies were made and had to be paid because they were copied on a 'colored copier'. Of course when you use self service, you have to use a credit card to use the copier in the first place. If you use a self serve copier, make sure you check how much the first copy is before continuing!
To make it worse, I found out they charged us later an additional $1.00 when we had already paid and didn't purchase anything else in the store. What a bunch of BS! I don't know how they can get away with charging people for full color copies when they were done in black and white. Whatever the machine is, it should be charged what you copied in- apparently Staples doesn't understand that copying should simply be priced black and white.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - employees can share your private information. 
- Staples - warranty on acer laptop
- Staples - employee
- Staples Technical Support - repair rip-off
- Staples - americans with disability act, use of free wifi, staples on main st in the city of orange ca