Staples / tech support can cost you more than you know
Took my laptop in to be fixed - grinding noise /rattle - they told me it was my fan - never fixed it or replaced it or called me - went to pick it up after 1 week and the fan downright broke - system would not boot due to failue - they gave me a temp remote fan to use and my laptop slipped off the remote fan and smashed - there is no address to reach staple on the web site only email - they have never respondeed to my email - theri tech support people are incompetent and not very good at fixing things or communicating - BEWARE OF THEIR TECH SUPPORT
DON"T YOU HATE IT WHEN COMPANies DO NOT GIVE YOU THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ADDRESS WHere you can send mail registered to have a record that you send a complaint??
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center