Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes — home purchase
The home model “Clearwater” represented no basic options as to the standard build of the home being purchased. Are understanding from reviewing the model home walk through that what was that this home was similar to what was being purchased in respect to flooring, cabinets, baseboards, plumbing fixtures. It wasn't until 30 days after signing the sales contract we had been assigned the first available appointment with the design center where they informed us otherwise.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Winter Park, FLThe building materials shown at the design center did not represent what we had purchased and in order to upgrade to this level of building materials that is represented in the model it would require exceeding the expected appraisal value. We had been misled of what was portrayed as standard options. This home price with basic items similar to model exceeded our ability to purchase given the excessive upgrade costs. a refund of the good faith deposit provided as no permits have submitted to Osceola County permit center to date.
More Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Pacific Homes - awful experience 
- Standard Pacific Homes - stole thousands from us!
- Standard Pacific Homes - terrible experience
- Standard Pacific Homes - construction and customer service
- Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes - home construction
- Standard Pacific Homes - sub standard building 
- Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes - my new cal atlantic home
- Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homes - property damage, negligence, health issues
- Standard Pacific Homes - misleading
- CalAtlantic Homes / Standard Pacific Homes - new home