StackSocial — password boss premium
Company sold Password Boss Premium software that will not work on my computer and now won't provide a refund. I bought 2 licenses and redeemed only one.
The party line is if we offered refunds, customers could make purchases, redeem the assets, ask for a refund, and walk away with free software.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Venice, CA
Well that's fine for the activation key I used but what about the one I did not redeem? They should provide a refund for that. Even of the software was at a steeply discounted price, maybe it needs to be if it doesn't work. Will not buy from them again. Customer service responded fairly quickly with no remedy.
More StackSocial Complaints & Reviews
- StackSocial.com - defective items 
- StackSocial - vpn purchase 
- StackSocial - cannot return item for refund
- StackSocial - refusal to acknowledge or reciprocate refund request
- [Resolved] StackSocial - tigervpnlife. lifetime subscription order no. 2855795 
- StackSocial - defective item
- StackSocial - private internet access vpn: 5-year subscription 
- StackSocial - electron flow mfi certified charging cables red & blue
- StackSocial.com - order # 99988253
- StackSocial - worthless merchant