Sprintsprint phone service.

I lost my cell phone and needed to file for a replacement. I called sprint to start the process for a replacement. I called the 1- 800 number and started to talk to the sprint operator. He had a very thick accent and was hard to understand. After a few seconds he was easier to understand. I explained to him that I lost my phone and he said he would start the process for a replacement. He asked me for my 10 digit pin code and I told him I didn't know what that was. He then told me it's located on the back of the phone. I explained to him that the reason I was calling is because I lost the phone and I couldn't give him the pin code. I had to repeat that to him several times before he finally understood what I was saying. His communication was very poor. He then told me he would have to transfer me to a different operator to find a replacement and that's when the frustration started. He put me on hold and after waiting at least 10 minuets I was disconnected. I called back right away and had the same operator helping me. He proceeded to ask me for the pin code!!! I told him I didn't have it because I was hung up on!!! He transfered me again and believe it or not I was disconnected two more times!!! I finally got a different operator that I could understand and he told me if I didn't know the pin code I can use my social security number instead. Well the first operator never told me that. Of course I knew that number and I gave it to him. I talked to 4 different people within a 2 hour period at sprint and none of them were helpful!!! I'm 55 years old and never had such horrible service in my life. I'm so disappointed with sprint I want to cancel my service with them but I can't because I have a contract with them. Once that contract is up they will be losing my and the rest of my family's business. Please believe me i'm not a complainer but I couldn't let this one go by. Also, it took me a very long time to find this web site. I sure hope this message goes through. Thanks for your time.

Da