Sportsmemorbilia.com / They ruined my Father's day gift

1 407 Lincoln Rd., Suite 11C,Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased a signed baseball bat from this business for a Father's Day present. I ordered it on line and they had the option of including a gift card, which I filled out. Well, they sent the bat, WITHOUT the gift card and included promotional material trying to sell other things. My father had no idea what it was. He thought he had to pay for this bat. When I called the company, they said "Sorry", it wasn't possible to send it with the gift message since it shipped from their supplier and that the supplier wasn't supposed to include promotional materials. So why did they offer the gift card if it wasn't possible to include it. If I'd known that I would have made sure my Father knew the gift was coming. These guys ruined the Father's day gift and then didn't offer me a discount or anything to make up for it. incompetent shipping, and BAD, BAD customer service.

Va

Comments

• J
      14th of Sep, 2008

I ordered a Jamal Lewis 8x10 for an autograph signing. They never told me they were out. so I choose another one to overnight it took 2 days and showed up with no cardboard and 3 huge creases! I had nothing to take to the autograph signing!

• Ty
      3rd of May, 2011

Hello,
    On behalf of SportsMemorabilia.com:
    Our customer service team is under new management and in effort to reconcile any issues or misunderstandings with our previous customers who may have not been completely satisfied with our service, we would like to reach out to you to ask to help reconcile this issue, new or old, as well as provide you with a hand selected product from our catalog at no cost. Please respond to this post with your order # which will help determine proof of business and how to contact you to reconcile this issue. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing exceptional service to you now and in the future.
    Best,
    Tyler T

• St
      4th of Dec, 2012

Sportmemrbilia.com has horrible cutomer servoce. I found a autographed helmut on their site for 1 price and when I went to purchase it - it was listed for over $40 more. When I reached out to them they said the original item was sold out but would give me 10% off of the higher proced item - this was still higher than the original price and the 10% discounted was already advertised all ovet the web - so - in actuality - they were offering me nothing. They said their a system glitch and they were not responsible. Do not buy from this company - they do not understand the meaning of taking responsibility for mistakes they make and do not know anything about providing good customer service or a good experience.