SportScene.co.za / service - unprofessional behaviour

1 Sportscene Gateway Mall, Durban, South Africa

Hi

I would like to lay a formal complaint about the Floor assistance in Gateway store

I Nompumelelo Mkhize came to the store this morning 25/01/2019 around about 11 clock was looking for a Redbat dress .. However they did not have my size so I then asked one of the Floor assistance her name was KIM SHONGWENI ... She totally ignored me and walked away saying HER SHIFT HASNT STARTED YET ... I then went to another guy who was really helpful and he even checked other stores if they had my size, , I told this guy what had happened of which I think he then asked this lady why did she ignore me... This lady came running to me stopped me by the door hence I was leaving the shop and she was very rude she asked me why did I tell the guy that she ignored me I answered her by asking if DID YOU HELP ME YES or NO again she said her shift had not started ... She answered and said I WAS DRUNK and started swearing in isiZulu.
I called my friends Samkelisiwe Sishi and Desree Allen who were already outside the shop and went straight to the till asked for a manager the manager came told him what has happened . While speaking to the manager KIM SHONGWENI (the staff) came and again became so aggressive she even said in front of the manager that I was CRAZY
We were so upset and disappointed to be told by a floor assistance that we were DRUNK and STUPID CRAZY in front of a store manager, staff and other customers.
We work around Gateway Mall and people were walking pass looking at us like Dizzy crazy people.
I personally feel that my dignity had been crushed down and I will be spreading the word and make sure my team knows about this because I was so disappointed.

I understand her shift had not started but the fact that she was on the floor wearing her uniform she should've helped us or appointed someone else to help.

Thanks.